GOLD TREE FUTURE PLUS GOLD
- The scheme tenure is 11 months.
- You can join this saving scheme by paying monthly installments of 500, 1000, 2000, 5000 and 10000.
- A member can join one or more schemes.
- A member cannot transfer installment from one of his/her schemes to any other member or any other scheme.
- In case they lose their passbook, the member should immediately contact the respective showroom.
- On the day of collection the Gold Coin, the member should bring their passbook, photo, and copy of id card, in person.
- Each installment should be paid on or before the instalment due date to avail prescribed benefits of the scheme.
- On completion of the scheme, you can purchase Gold Coin for the total amount paid, plus the bonus, as prescribed. The amount will not be refunded as cash. Members cannot avail of coin/Bullion/Stones & Silver through this scheme.
- For every installment, GST and other taxes ifany prescribed by the government will apply.
- Gold rate on the date of purchase, making a charge and tax will be applicable for purchasing gold ornaments as per the scheme.
- The first installment should be paid in cash directly at the showroom. Subsequent installments can be paid to the respective Bhima showrooms as cash/through Federal Bank branches/NEFT/IMPS.
- The scheme cannot be closed before the maturity date. Those who compulsory close the scheme before the maturity date or failed to pay installments on time will not be eligible for a scheme bonus. Ornaments can only be purchased 30 days after completing the scheme tenure.
- The scheme should be closed within one year of completing the scheme tenure. Otherwise, the scheme will be considered as lapsed.
- The final decision and authority on all issues related to the scheme vests with the Management of Bhima Jewellery.
- You can purchase ornaments only from the showroom where you have joined the scheme.
- In event of the rules of schemes being amended or in cash the scheme is stopped to comply with any law, the member can accept equivalent gold in lieu of the total amount, as per prevalent legal guidelines.
- The scheme is subject to the jurisdiction of respective branches.